Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cat in Aktion

My fondness for cats continues to grow every day. Creature, the OG of all cats, has returned to his normal self of late. He has been whacking the dogs on their noses, meowing at walls, acting all self-righteous and entitled. Tara and I could really tell that he had been feeling sick for a while because when he started regaining his health, he was up to his usual antics. My favorite is when he screams at me for food at 6am. The other day he jumped up behind me on the chair as I was at the computer and started clawing my back. I'm not a hater. I got nothin' but love for this cat.

In other cat news, I came across this cool project.

http://www.katz23.de/

I love the shots taken by the Fritz the cat. Here's a little short film to show you how it's done...

No comments: