Friday, April 4, 2008

Adjustments

I have to admit, after two days of airplane travel I got a little overzealous yesterday and while diving into the pool I jacked up my neck. There's nothing like being in a foreign country and trying to find a medical professional to cure your ails. I knew in my heart that I just needed a good snap, crackle, pop to get me going again. I looked up chiropractic doctors online and was dismayed when I found none. Shannon hooked it up. It's all about connections here in Santiago apparently. We went one stop on the metro to see an American chiropractor who totally got me back on track. She's from Portland and we laughed about all the funny things about Chileans and she told me all about living here. Aside from the whole healing part, it was a educational experience, even for Shannon who looked on in awe. We spent the afternoon on the terrace, me high on valerian and Shannon trying to make plans for our social outting tonight. Me, Shannon and Amy (this awesome gringa that lives here and leaves on Sunday) drank beers and ate cheese. Now it's time to get fancy and go out to "Subterraneo", a hip hop club that is nearby. More on that one tomorrow...before I make my way to Valpo with Shannon and Maria Paz. Le quiero a todos! Ciao!

1 comment:

The Brianna said...

Put those bottom heavy funk moves to good use!! :-)